Some disappointments

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
We enjoyed the cruise very much. The food was superb, in particular, the brunch. The entertainment was excellent, in particular, the comedian. However, the mattress & bed linens were disgusting. The mattress was old & hurt my back & the pillows should be tossed. They had a very bad odor & were all stained. There were blood stains & coffee stains on my sheets as well. The bathroom also needs some upgrading. I hardly slept due to these conditions. The room was stuffy & emitted the same odor as the pillows & was truly sickening. On the good side, the rest of the cruise was great. My husband & I heard similar complaints from others in the elevators & by the pool. We have been on Celebrity before back in 2005 to Italy & the beds were not at all like this. We would like to consider another cruise, but not until we are assured that the bedding has been replaced & new linens & pillows are available. I would like to add that the courtesy of wheelchair users be enhanced & implemented for all users of handicap equipment. They should be the first on & the first off, which was not the case with my husband. I do not mean to be critical, however, constructive criticism is & should be welcomed. Again, we had an enjoyable cruise except for the above mentioned & were glad we didn't have to spend a lot of time in our cabin. Thank you & hope that some consideration will be given to the suggestions stated.

in particular, the brunch & the San Marco fixed seating.

more bingo games & less talking from the caller

All excellent, in particular the comedian

did not apply

Staff was superb

Beds, pillows & linens need to be preplaced with new. Bathroom needs updating.

The brunch was superb, plentiful & very artistic. Should do more brunches & less fixed seating for dinner.

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

live close to Miami & visit ocassionally.
did not get off to visit

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port

did not get off. Been there before