Not up to Celebrilty's Standards

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

12 Night Immersive Wine Cruise (Southampton Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 06, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
The previous cruise had some medical issues, so we were subjected to enhanced cleaning standards...I think this gave some of the crew an excuse to slight some of the details that Celebrity is known for...I never got a water pitcher in my cabin, for example; had to ask for laundry bags and for my Captain's Club coupons. While it was enjoyable and the Constellation is a very nice ship, the cruise simply was not up to Celebrity's standards. It won't make me avoid Celebrity, but it didnl't leave me jumping for joy either.

Entsertainment was generally good\, but there is a preception that loud is good in the theater and that's not the case. It was just too loud for most shows.

Matress on one side of the bed was unuseable. Attendands didn't pay attention to the little things.

Pros: The food

Cons: Attention to detail by the stateroom attendants

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!