A tired ship

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Hawaii

15 Night Hawaii (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Century
Cabin Type: Suite
Over all the food and service were excellent. Wish I would have known that we could have done this way as the trip home was boring.

This ship is showing it's age. The furniture in our suite was old and worn out. One of the drawers fell apart every time I opened it, if I would have had glue I could have fixed it. Much of the furniture around the ship is also old and worn out.

People operating the tenders didn't know what they were doing. You need to hire tenders for all ports where the ship doesn't dock.

Cruise Kilauea Volcano

Ensenada, Mexico Did not visit port

Didn't waste our time getting off the ship.