Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Hawaii

A tired ship

Sail Date: March 04, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Over all the food and service were excellent. Wish I would have known that we could have done this way as the trip home was boring.

This ship is showing it's age. The furniture in our suite was old and worn out. One of the drawers fell apart every time I opened it, if I would have had glue I could have fixed it. Much of the furniture around the ship is also old and worn out.
San Diego, California
Honolulu, Oahu
Lahaina, Maui
People operating the tenders didn't know what they were doing. You need to hire tenders for all ports where the ship doesn't dock.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Cruise Kilauea Volcano
Hilo, Hawaii
Ensenada, Mexico Didn't waste our time getting off the ship.