Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Hawaii

Okay Cruise on a Tired Ship

Sail Date: March 04, 2013

I found the ship to be in need of refurbishment. While accomdations were adequate and the food was good and more than enough of it, the carpeting was old, torn in places, and in need of cleaning. The wait staff however were excellent. No complaints there. The entertainment was varied and was what I expected. I didn't care for some of the seminars that were there only to sell me a service or product. In all the trip was too long for the short time we were actually in the Islands.