Good cruise

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Century
I found the public areas to be well taken care of; my stateroom was showing its age for example the closet doors needed some work and a touch of painting sa well as the balcony door latch that would not keep the door closed during rough seas.

I had a great location for my stateroom; it needed to be in better condition though.
I enjoyed the ruins at Tulum; though having more time at the site would have been good.
The island was beautiful; I signed up for scuba diving but due to a health condition they highly recommended that I not go. I believe Orbitz needs to be clearer in its statement regarding this shore excursion.

Pros: The Entertainment & Staff

Cons: Limited Shore Excursions in Roatan, Honduras

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!