Great way to see many spots in Europe

Carnival Vista Cruise Review to Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Mediterranean, Turkey and Greece from Barcelona
Sail Date: October 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Vista

Enjoyed the variety of ports visited.  Tours are what you would expect trying to see so much in one day each.  I am glad we saw the highlights of each stop, but if you really want to see Rome, Barcellona, Athens, etc.  you need more than a day.  On the other hand, I can not say I've seen these places and I did get to see the primary attractions!!!Happy

Cabins are small like any ship. Pack light.

Drinks are expensive.
If possible, leave a few breaks from excursions in your plans. Our first 4 days were long excursions and by the 5th day, we really needed a sit on your rear end type break.