Best Cruise Ever!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Mediterranean, Turkey and Greece from Barcelona
Sail Date: September 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Vista

The ship was fantastic with a TON of amenities. The crew was amazing, friendly and extremely FUN! DJ Blendz is my new favorite DJ. Lots of food choices and my room was perfect. I especially liked the towel art I received each day. It may be corny to some but I LOVED IT! Would definitely recommend Carnival Vista to anyone.

N/A

Perfect for me. Lower balcony under the rescue boats but it was fine for me. View was GOREGOUS, closer to water and deck was located closer to dining floor and deck 0 so getting off for excursions was easy, even if elevators were full.

Be sure to reserve the pay restaurants or get to restaurant early for your at sea days. They are free during lunch however lines are long.