Carnival - Never again!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 05, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

Never again, will I reserve a cruise through Carnival again. This was my first cruise and my last cruise through them. I was switched and transferred ships by Carnival cruise lines and was never even supposed to be on the Victory ship in the first place. So, that was the first problem. The second was that I ordered a T-shirt online to b delivered to my room when I got there in my room. When I got there..no T-shirt. They didn't even bother to give me a note in my room upon arrival to notify me a reason to as why it wasn't delivered. 2 days had gone by, finally I had to call down to room service to find out where it was. They, and only then, did they inform me that they were all out of t-shirts and there were none onboard for sale. (THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE I WAS STUCK ON THAT PARTICULAR SHIP!) The pictures on the website did not reflect what the ship looked like at all! Nor did it offer the same activities that the pictures on the website resembled. IT was Horrible! I had to ASK for my money back. They didn't offer it. They were probably hoping that I would forget, so that they could keep the money. Pathetic! It was a lower class boat with lower class ppl on board. I was on the Victory. It needs a serious face lift. Paint was chipping off the walls by the elevator. The floors were old and worn out. The activities sucked. The entertainment was a joke. The food was "Just Ok." Nothing to brag about there. However, the room service food was good. Even though the napkins were permanently soiled from previous guests with lipstick stains and holes in them. Why the hell they just didn't throw them away and replenish them is beyond me. I put up with harassment from some guests. I felt like I was always being hustled for more money onboard. The cruise director was constantly promoting shopping activities over loud speaker that would put more money in their pockets. It was shameful and embarrassing to listen to it. I would not recommend this ship or cruise line to anyone.

Just ok. But, the room service rueben sandwich was great.

What a joke! Horrible! Really? Best hairy chest competition? U should b ashamed of yourselves. It was disgusting.

U had no entertainment as far as I am concerned.

Did not participate in, so I cannot say.

Room service staff that fixed the beds and towels were professional.

Horrible! Ugly ship!

Clean and appeared to have been remodeled..the floor... I mean. The rooms on deck 2 were nice and well lite. The bathrooms could use a facelift however. Perhaps, a different color then blue?

Don't do it. Save your money for a different ship. Floor 2 for cabins is nice, Floor 9 is not.

Nice. Relaxing. Beautiful beach with lots of sunchairs, music and activities. Food was just ok. No big deal.
Atlantis was a great place to visit. But, u need more than just 2 - 3 hours to really enjoy it.