bad cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

From day one the cruise was terrible, waiting on customer service two time on the first day because they never communicate the endless bubbles to me correctly,I missed the send off brunch and the midday meal and the first five minute of dining  because I was waiting on long lines. The stewards Herry was  very polite and greeted you every day with a smile, I  told him  that my the television remote wasn't  working  and he got someone to look at it, but they took the remote from the cabin and never came back, had to wait again on long line for guest services the next day and then the remote never worked had to get out of my bed to control the volume  and change station. The food in the dining room was poor my family sent back plates every night and breakfast  on deck was also unsatisfactory. My grandson played in the arcade  and the system went down and when he went back to redeem his point his card he had lost all his tickets  never got a solution or explanation  from guest service. Been on several cruises  with Carnival but will never cruise on this ship again.

Don't go