awful

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

First 8 hours before sailing our trip was changed from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios...not where I wanted to go...Next the ship was dirty...unlike the two previous cruses I went on which I really liked.  Then the spa kept charging me for treatments I did not register for...my excursion trips for Montego Bay were not refundable until 2 weeks after I returned from Ocho Rio.  So, I had to put another $500 out for excursions in Ocho Rio....My prepaid spa treatments were charged again to my account with the higher rate than my pre- sail discount. I was told this was because the person needed their tip....When I was told that the higher rate would be refunded to me,,,,they refunded the discount rate and charged me the higher rate.   All in all it was a terrible trip...and I was very surprised as I like my previous trips.....I will probably go on some other cruise ship line for my next trips....as Carnival really was awful this time.

average...I gt sick from the food.

average

comedy club and karioki was good

nothing special

dirty

much smaller for balcony than on previous ships.

Previously I would have told anyone I knew to book with Carnival....now I won't

efficient
never got there, went to Ocho Rio instead....sales people were very rude and persistant
loved the horseback in the surf excursion.....port was very small...I was surprised that Jamaica was so poverty stricken