Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

worst cruise trip ever!!!

Sail Date: September 04, 2011

The first thing that I didn't like was that, when I booked the cruise, said for the price I was paying because I was a returning passinger I was going to get upgaded to a balcony. That never happened. After speaking to 3 different people, Greg, a superviser promised he would call me when I returned from my trip...yeah like I thought that was going to happen!!!The only good thing was our dinner waitress. We called security because of noise, people were hanging out at the laundry room (and outside of laundry room) at all hours of day and night. They canceled a port and left one early (they said because of weather) we later found out that this was the forth week carnival had canceled this port. The food quality and choices were not good. The staff didn't look like they wanted to be there. I have had excellent cruises in the past...this was not one.

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.