Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A memorable experience!

Sail Date: July 07, 2008

This was my first cruise and I am anxiously looking forward to the next one. The experience was fantastic! The ship was beautiful, the entertainment well planned out and the food was incredibly delicious.My cabin steward was exceptional exceeding all of my expectations. I would strongly encourage everyone to take a cruise on this ship, it is an experience of a lifetime.

Pros: The ship's crew made this a truely enjoyable experience.

Cons: That it was only 5 days.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

My compliments to the ship's crew as the ship was spotless.
All I can say about the food is it was so good it will take me weeks to resolve myself to home cooking.
The steward kept the room in top shape at all times. He did an incredible job in making my wife and I feel welcomed.
Everyone was so helpful no matter how trivial the question was.
I found all the entertainment to be top shelf.
My congratulations to the kid's programs because the kid's I saw seemed very content and happy.
Saint John, New Brunswick
The excursion we took was excellent, very infomative and the stops were well planned.
Don't Miss: The Reversing Falls is a must see.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
We actually visited a friend in Halifax but the excursions I saw available were very interesting.
Don't Miss: The Citadel Fort is a must see!