Do not book this trip!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

4 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2008
Ship: Carnival Victory
If it wasnt for who I was with I would have had an awful time. The ship was dirty, including the room when we arrived, the lines for the food were unbearable, the dining room seating was completely poor, the weather was awful, and the excursion to the bay of fundy was a rip off. After making my complaints regarding the excusion only, I was told there was nothing they could do. I have been on 7 cruises in the past and overall this was by far the worst cruise I have ever been on and I would never again cruise with Carnival.

If we were able to get food it was ok, but nothing to write home about at all. Most of it was picked over or old.

Extremely boring, be prepared to make your own fun if you are traveling on this trip

The staff was friendly until there was a complaint, then they were completely unwilling to help

The layout was ridiculous, there were many occassions where we had to walk up and down fights of stairs to get where we had to go. It wasnt clean especially the public bathrooms, and the silverware. On more than one occassion I opened a place setting with a dirty fork or spoon.

Except for the incident at the beginning it was what is expected on a cruise ship, small and crowded.
It was beautiful but nothing to do at the port. In fact the excursion we took was completely awful and I would only reccomend it to someone who enjoys sitting on a hot bus for an hour without any airconditioning, and being ignored by the staff.

Cons: the whole trip

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.