Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 day Canada Cruise

Sail Date: August 11, 2007

There was food, food and more food! I have never ate so much food in my life. Around the clock room service, all you can eat buffets, sushi bars, sit down dinning, everything but alcohol or soda is included. The free juices were a little too sweet for my liking, so I usually drank water or bought sodas. You are are allowed to bring one bottle of wine or champagne per person on board, I brought on an extra bottle. They didn't give me a hard time and I could have probably packed two bottles per bag, but alcohol is resonably priced on the ship.
The shows were fun, the magic show was kinda weak, but still entertaining. I didn't gamble much but I did play some slots. I won $20 on a penny slot, but my girlfriend isn't a gambler and I know how boring it would be for her if I got involved in the poker or blackjack so I kept my casino time to a minimum.
I didn't do any shore excursians, just walked around town. In both ports I found dollar stores and bought souviners. I didn't eat in town because there was so much food on the boat.
I got a balcony room and it was totally worth it. My favorite part of the tri[ was having the balcony to hang out on. It was nice having a champagne toast out there as we sailed past the statue of liberty on the first day.
Also, on the first day, you can get there as early as about 12:30 in the afternoon, and the buffet on the Lido deck is open and ready if you are hungry.

Pros: Plenty of food

Cons: smoking in all the bars

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!