Carnival - Could also be Carnivale!!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2007
Ship: Carnival Victory
Overall, I would still recommend the ship. It was nice, but not amazing. Here was the big thing - you get what you pay for. That's what it really comes down to. I went on a Celebrtiy Cruise last time - but out the yin yang - and it was AMAZING. Here, I saved about 60%, went on CarnivalE, and got what I paid for. Port were a little misleading, food was average, programs and comedians were AWFUL....but it was still a really nice room and a really nice time - relaxing.

Weak food....yuck.

This was the weakest area.

Some were excellent, some were the worst ever.

A little confusing in the layout, but a nice size.

Nicely furnished and well kept.
Loved this port - one of my favorites. It was a little foggie and drizzlie - but really nice.
Don't Miss: If you get the chance, go to St. Martin north of St. John - fantastic.
VERY foggie and the ship neglected to tell us we were there during their annual tall ship festival, but a fantastic port and lots happening.
Don't Miss: Pier 21 4d movie history exhibit - AMAZING.

Pros: Duh...I was on a cruise.

Cons: The food and level of service were lacking.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!