Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Carnival - Could also be Carnivale!!

Sail Date: July 09, 2007

Overall, I would still recommend the ship. It was nice, but not amazing. Here was the big thing - you get what you pay for. That's what it really comes down to. I went on a Celebrtiy Cruise last time - but out the yin yang - and it was AMAZING. Here, I saved about 60%, went on CarnivalE, and got what I paid for. Port were a little misleading, food was average, programs and comedians were AWFUL....but it was still a really nice room and a really nice time - relaxing.

Pros: Duh...I was on a cruise.

Cons: The food and level of service were lacking.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Some were excellent, some were the worst ever.
This was the weakest area.
A little confusing in the layout, but a nice size.
Weak food....yuck.
Nicely furnished and well kept.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
VERY foggie and the ship neglected to tell us we were there during their annual tall ship festival, but a fantastic port and lots happening.
Don't Miss: Pier 21 4d movie history exhibit - AMAZING.
Saint John, New Brunswick
Loved this port - one of my favorites. It was a little foggie and drizzlie - but really nice.
Don't Miss: If you get the chance, go to St. Martin north of St. John - fantastic.