Cruise virgins

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

Overall it was a good first cruise. The cabin was what we had seen online. The food was good. My husband's favorite was the Guy's burger stand. The drink "kiss on the lips" was super yummy! We enjoyed the piano bar nightly. I loved the serenity deck...adults only yay! The crew was thoroughly entertaining the entire time.It would have been nice if the crew knew where the smoking areas were or if they were posted on a map...I think you are leaving it too much to the passengers to figure it out on their own. Loved Half Moon Cay...my favorite! We were supposed to get off ship at 8:15 and it was 9:30 when we finally got off...wish I would have slept more instead of trying to be pro active on disembarking. We will definitely be cruising with Carnival again.

It was exactly what we saw online and worked great for us. I probably will not book a balcony room again because we spent most of our "deck" time on the smokers deck.

Must have a "kiss on the lips drink"