Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

An Extravagant cruise!

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

I loved the crew. They work so hard and have good impressions!!

Pros: The fun dinners at night! Dolphin excursion.

Cons: Not enough plugs in room

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Dinner was my favorite part of the day!!! My dining experience was made fun and I loved that they give you time to enjoy it all!
I felt comfortable in my room! I loved our room steward and he took time to ask if we needed anything when my friend was seasick. His name was Paul!
Very friendly and willing! When my friend passed out at dinner they immediately came over to help her down to he doctor. I also had one staff who came and told me to be strong for my friend and that it wouldn't help to cry. He checked back the next day at dinner to see how my friend was doing.