Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An average cruise!

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

I was not impressed by this ship. I boarded the ship after 2 days of travel and lost luggage. I waited in line for 45 minutes at guest services and when it was my turn\, There were only 2 people helping at the counter. I asked if the ship had anything to help me out with my lost toiletries and the young lady said no! The ships stores were closed because we were in port. The other clerk tapped her on the shoulder and they went in the back room. They came out with a small bag of toiletries that was almost useless. I was not impressed!

Pros: The shore excursions

Cons: the dining

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

Until the last night we could not figure out how to get to the dining room!
The food was mostly bland. the portions were very very tiny. we ended up eating lots of bread and then going to the buffet.
The best thing about the stateroom was the towel animals!
The staff was friendly but did not go above and beyond!
the o2 club was good but it ran late!