Awesome Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: October 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Valor
Carnival is my preference. The seven day was great. The variety of food\, entertainment\, the staff. I would recommend this seven day cruise to friends and family.
The staff that collected our luggage once getting back to San Juan broke my husbands luggage. We were told to stand aside by one of the people directing people to there luggage. I stood there for 15minutes\, finally I found someone else who called for help. We still had to get the luggage to the airport and we were flying to Chicago with my luggage handle broken. The staff destroyed the luggage handle. That was a new piece of luggage that is ruined.

The servers for sit down dinners were awesome. Buffet workers and good was awesome.

Great\, there was always something to keep you occupied.

Attitude was great\, very friendly staff.

Excellent\, everyone treated you with respect and was always willing to help.

The decor was rather old but clean. The television was outdated. But the sleeping accommodations were awesome.

Old decor\, outdated television.

Pros: Staff/Food

Cons: Port exit to obtain your luggage. Horrible!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!