Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise

Sail Date: April 22, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cruise was great, however there were alot of young people on the ship (18-25). I would have preferred a slightly more mature group. Also, the pools and jacuzzi areas were always packed which was not appealing to me. I did prefer the casual dining most nights to the seated dining. Times were so strict and if you were even a little late, it was an ordeal to get seated. We took our 1 year old and overall we had a great time.

Pros: Montego Bay, Jamaica

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Overall the food was ok. Loved all the fresh fruit though, as I am a vegetarian.
Smallbut nice and had everything we needed except a microwave to heat up the baby's bottles.
Comedy shows, magic shows, and game shows were fun! Would have like to see more yoga though.
The ship was immaculate!
Ship staff was professional, courteous, and friendly.