Honeymoon Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
the ship was very impressive when we first arrived. I didn't like the hot tubs, they were not very hot at all and they were always completely full. The pools were freezing, I wouldn't go in at all.

very blah. there wasn't a whole lot of things that I liked on the menu. The salad I loved the most (Greek salad) was only available one of the days. The scrambled eggs at breakfast was not very good at all. We love breakfast the most and there was not very many options.

not too much that we enjoyed to do

They definitely went above and beyond

The staff was amazing at cleaning up the ship. they we very prompt and happy to do the job.

loud, bed was AWFUL, we didn't sleep well at all any of the nights.

Pros: We loved the towel animals everyday, the service of the staff was extrordinary, We loved the excursions, it was the perfect length of time to spend at sea

Cons: Lots of people drinking, not too many activities that we were interested in, I didn't enjoy the destinations, we didn't like our room next time we would get a room with at least a window, on the days at sea there was NO WHERE to sit outside in the sun, we didn't like the food very much

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!