Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a great cruise

Sail Date: April 10, 2011

I was very disappointed in your casino. I had read on my first day on ship that there was a promotion going on saying that if you reached the level of 1500 in play that your drinks for the rest of the cruise would be complimentary. When I reached the 2000 level I spoke to Stefan who was a casino host and he said that that promotion was no longer going on. I told him I had read it in my room literature upon boarding. He said that my drinks would be comped. However, throughout the week only 4 drinks were comped and then I felt like I had to beg to get it, so I stopped asking. There should be some better way to convey to the staff when a guest is a regular player. My overall point value was over 8000 by the time I left, as it was the last time I cruised. Other than that, my experience was fine. didn't win, but had fun trying.

Pros: Being on the ship while in Port/Isle of Roatan was awsome

Cons: Paying a higer price for the same room, just on a higher deck/paying for drinks while playing in the Casino

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This was one of the nicest islands I have ever visited. I would definitely like to go back.
Don't Miss: Loved the flying beach chair and the nice shaded chairs