Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exactly what I expected

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

This was our second time on this ship and some changes were obvious. Now that the employees no longer work for tips they do not work as hard. Several times when I was sitting in public places I heard employees complaining in front of me about other passengers or co-workers. One employee especially was extremely rude to us on debarkation at one port of call. Can't recall her name but do know I was shocked to find she was the wife of the orchestra director. The big screen on the lido deck was a big improvement. The music on the lido deck not quite up to what I remember in the past. The food left something to be desired in the dining room....not bad but far from spectacular. I enjoyed this ship but would not return to it a third time.

Pros: ports of call

Cons: employee attitudes

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

This is where you need help (see review)
When we boarded the ship there were condoms and beer bottles in the lobby of the Riviera deck.....now I know why it is the "party ship". Otherwise a clean ship during the cruise.
loved our room again....kids room had problems with plumbing in shower
needs updating
decent for the most part