Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good time had by all.

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

I was very impressed by condition of ship and its overall cleanliness. Having been on a few Carnival ships before, I saw a difference in upkeep and overall cleanliness of ship. Before, Carnival cruising seemed to be more of a big booze party, and now I see it being more family oriented and emphasis on having a good time by all. General area bathrooms were very clean at all times. Can not say that was true in past. Entertainment was great. Ship was full to capacity and we never waited in line for anything. Crew very helpful and respectful. I must say I was very pleased with all aspects of my trip on Carnival Valor.

Pros: Condition of ship, cleanliness, Steakhouse, entertainment.

Cons: Food at buffet.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!