Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Vacation Ever

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first cruise, so I didn't know what to expect. Traveling with an infant is sometime difficult. But all the employees on the Valor made this cruise such an enjoyable one. Anytime it appear I needed an hand they were right there. I never had to ask for help they just seem to know. I really appreicaitated all the wonderful people that made my cruise so much fun, relaxing and overall best vacation I ever had. The food was unbelieveable. Sitting on the open deck looking out at the ocean and having dinner was amazing. The music was wonderful. The employees were extemely friendly and helpful. There was always something to do on the ship, never a dull moment. Getting on and off at each port was so easy and organized, I give the Valor a thumbs up! They have it together. The best vacation ever. Stress free, relaxing and all together great time.. I would go on another cruise on the Valor again.

Pros: food, pool music

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

always cleans...
great food...ate way to much
alittle small but very nice
best employees ever..thank you doesn't say enough