Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Impressed

Sail Date: September 22, 2016

My favorite part(s) of the cruise was being surrounded by all types of activities such as the games, theater shows, casino, bingo, name that tune, looking at beautiful ice sculptures, eating a variety of delicious foods (FREE), cheering for the win of the Dallas Cowboys while partying at a sports bar and last BUT not least celebrating one of my friends birthday at the Hollywood Night Club.

The one thing I didn't not enjoy was paying for the $35 internet package for the entire cruise and I was not able to access the internet at all and the windowless cabin did workout for me. However I have already recommended this cruise line/ship and travel agency to others.

Being that I am a early morning riser that loves sunshine and a great view of the water, not having a window or balcony door was kind of a downer for me the first 2 days. So next time I will purchase a different type of room.
Children's Programs N/A
A dream come true being surround by so much to do and some much fun.
Hadi had such a WONDERFUL personality and was very prompt when cleaning the cabin. He was very helpful with direction and instructions as well. Shout out to Hadi from cabin 1240 Deck 1
Finger licking good!
New Orleans, Louisiana
Wear comfortable shoes at all times!! My favorite thing was the great Cajun food from New Orleans famous restaurant Huck Finn's
Take plenty of cash! It's lots to buy and do at an inexpensive price.

If you need to speak with a member in guest services do so early morning because the line gets long and longer as the time gets later. Also during debarment it's a good idea to carry all luggage with you or you will be included in the 9am group to wait for your luggage before exiting the ship.

1 Comment