So So

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 15, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

I guess it's no fault of the Triumph being an older ship. I have been on newer ships so it was disappointing in the layout, amenities and entertainment on the ship.  I only went because it was the only available  time to go with another couple.

No lobster on elegant night for cruises less than 7 days.

Very disappointing shows.

Super fantastic! Even though carnival has cut back on cleaning the room from twice a day to once a day (you pick morning or evening) our room captain still managed to have the rooms looking great throughout the day.

Cleanliness - good. Design - not so good.

The room itself was clean and the cabin staff was super fantastic. The bad is being below the gym/children's play area. It was constant running and banging above our heads until 2 a.m. I will never get the panarama deck again.
If you go to the beach, beware it is rocky with rocks and corals. I cut a big gash on my foot.