Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

So So

Sail Date: August 15, 2016

I guess it's no fault of the Triumph being an older ship. I have been on newer ships so it was disappointing in the layout, amenities and entertainment on the ship.  I only went because it was the only available  time to go with another couple.

The room itself was clean and the cabin staff was super fantastic. The bad is being below the gym/children's play area. It was constant running and banging above our heads until 2 a.m. I will never get the panarama deck again.
Both went very smooth. Excellent!
Cleanliness - good. Design - not so good.
Very disappointing shows.
Super fantastic! Even though carnival has cut back on cleaning the room from twice a day to once a day (you pick morning or evening) our room captain still managed to have the rooms looking great throughout the day.
No lobster on elegant night for cruises less than 7 days.
New Orleans, Louisiana
If you go to the beach, beware it is rocky with rocks and corals. I cut a big gash on my foot.