Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My review of my cruise

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

The entertainment was my favorite . I bought one excursion and when we got there it was the excursion above the one that paid for in the booklet. We was suppose to have free food and drink along with swimming with the dolphins and managed plus snorkeling. We just got to pet the dolphins and had to pay for the snorkeling equipment. Where we got back on board ship he gave me thirty dollars back but the day was a big disappointment. Also I was sold earrings and a necklace that was supposed to be silver but that was my fault

Always clean and neat when we returned to it.
The food wasn't very good at all

1 Comment