Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Happy Halloween!

Sail Date: October 30, 2014

Didn't know what to expect for my first Halloween cruise and I was NOT disappointed....As always, the Triumph cruise staff was AWESOME and Halloween day was like one big costume party ALL DAY LONG!!! I've never had so much fun in my life!!! Gonna miss the Triumph when she moves to NOLA! Gonna take my last cruise (and 5th cruise!) on her this October!!

quality of food did not seem as good as it has in the past in the main dining room. October 2012 was fantastic! last 2 cruises, not so much. everywhere else was GREAT!
ALWAYS CLEAN! Cabin steward was awesome
service and staff are AWESOME!! I was always greeted by name and everyone was always so nice and personable...
Love the Comedy show and the piano bar, but always, by far, have more fun dancing to the live band by the casino!!
Love the Hairy Chest contest!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cozumel!!! Just wonder why ya'll nolonger have Playa Mia as an excursion?!
Galveston, Texas
I'm a Native Texas girl and I will always be faithful to Galveston! The Pleasure Pier and Moody Gardens is fun. The best seafood is Fisherman's Warf right next to the cruise terminal or Gaido's on the seawall.
Just ABSOLUTELY LOVE Cozumel!!! Swimming with the Rays was awesome and I love Mr. Sancho's all Inclusive Beach Resort.

best breakfast tacos on the Lido deck by the pool....Guy's Burgers ARE the best.....The 24 hour Pizza kept my teenager VERY happy!!