Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice 1st Cruise

Sail Date: May 14, 2015

My husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary by taking our first cruise.  It was a great experience overall. I would definitely recommend adding the "Faster to the Fun" option, as we were able to get on board in about 15 minutes and skip the long line, as well as debark first.  Our steward was wonderful.  How do they memorize everyone's names so quickly?  The food was great, especially Guy's burgers.  We felt very pampered by all staff on board.  I thought we'd be recognized one night at dinner for our anniversary, but we weren't.  We were a little disappointed with the party atmosphere and people ignoring the non-smoking areas.  There wasn't room to swim in either pool due to all singles drinking & mingling. Next time we would like to book on a more "family-oriented" cruise.

We would recommend the open seating for breakfast. I wish we had every morning, rather than just once.
Yevhen was an amazing steward!
Galveston, Texas
We enjoyed a dune buggy island tour, and the guides and stops were great.

1 Comment