Carnival Triumph

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2013
Ship: Carnival Triumph

I was skeptical at first about boarding and sailing off in this boat because of all the negative news media about what had happend when there was a fire and backed up sewage. Me and my husband decided to go any way and it was our first time to ever cruise. We had a blast!!! I was so impressed with how hard working the staff of Triumph was and is. I mean they were quick and very helpful and very very nice. The only complaint i have has nothing to do with the boat or staff it was the weather somedays real warm other days cool and windy but hello we decide to cruise for our anniversary in October.

We are already planning a crusie for next october. I was so please with the staff of Triumph  we can not wait to go again. What really surprised me was when we were to unload the boat the staff was cleaning rooms again for people to reload and i noticed how hard they worked to get the next bunch on in a few hours.

Oh and while on the deck the wait staff was so engaing a group of people that were dancing had a lil group dance going on and was cheering on the waiter to dance through the line and he did it was so awesome. I just loved it i really did. The food was amazing, The water pressure in the restrooms amazing (I know to some that doesnt mean much but i have long hair and water pressure is a must) Also getting off and back on the boat for excursions was quick and easy... I could go on and on. Loved our first experience and can not wait to go again!!

Amzing!!!

Lots to do and get in to

lots to do

they looked to be enjoyong themselves i want to bring my daughter next time

Beyond words!! Awesome people

Great

very clean

Do not take dramamine it will make you sleepy unless your going to bed for the night. Use the little patches. I did not get sick but my hubby felt a tad qeezy at first then fell asleep.

Quick and easy
those guys were so funny but again quick and easy to get through