Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

not very good

Sail Date: April 26, 2009

Our room was much too small to be a handicapped room. My husband could only move forward/backward in his wheelchair. He could not turn around. The wait staff around the pool were very lazy. Most of the time I cleared the table while the staff stood around. When getting on/off the ship no assistance was offered for my husband in his wheelchair. When we asked we were told "it's not that steep!!! We had to insist on help!!

Pros: ports

Cons: the ship

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.