Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

What a wonderful Cruise!!!

Sail Date: July 18, 2009

What a wonderful time my family and I had. Great for adults as well as children. My 7 year old loved the Camp Carnival! Carnival definately set the standard for future cruises!

Pros: Friendliness of the staff, Cleanliness of the ship, wonderful all around!!!

Cons: Nope, none!!!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Anything you could want at anytime. You don't go hungry or thirsty on this cruise. You have the same waiter/waitress every night in the restaraunt so they become very much a part of yoru family and they even have your drinks ready at your table when you arrive at your scheduled time!
Beds a little firm for me, but that is because I like a mooshy bed! :)
We didn't meet a cranky person in the bunch.
Always something to do! Watching the big screen movie on Lido Deck (outside) in the evenings were great!!!
Wonderful, my daughter had so much fun she wanted to spend more time there then she wanted to spend with us! We had to make her come to dinner with us (they could eat with the camp friends on certain nights). The staff remembered her name and always made her feel welcome. They opened at 8 am and closed at 9 pm for free camp, they also had evening activities (9 pm - 3 am) for a VERY reasonable cost!!!
Saint John, New Brunswick
Small, but historical.
Don't Miss: Eat at STEAMERS right near the port...my husband said the lobster was the best he ever had. Reasonable priced!! Fresh caught and cooked, so fresh it even had coral growing on its head!!!
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I don't walk well so we took a wheelchair with is, after our whale watching excursion, we headed to the shopping, it poured down rain so we headed back to the ship. It looked like there was plenay of things to do unfortunately, we just couldn't do too much!
Don't Miss: The whale watching excursion we purchased on the ship was well worth the money, it was a fun and very informative excursion!