Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The time of my life!!

Sail Date: June 09, 2007

This was my first cruise, and my traveling companions third cruise, whose career was in the hotel business for 40 years. and she was full of praise about the ship itself, the staff, the quality of the food, I think she was looking for faults but found none. We had the best vacation ever, and we are pretty well travelled. We are definitely coming back with our husbands next time, and I am organizing a family reunion for the Triumph for next year. The ship was incredibly clean, if the steward could have tucked us in at night he would have, there was such genuine care for his customers. The food was five star, from the choices on the menu to lunch on the Lido deck as was the service in the dining room, but most of all I think the friendliness and comfort level that the crew/staff took care of us with totally blew my mind. The one little thing wrong in our cabin [ hairdryer breaking] was instantly taken care of. The ports of call were terrific, - though we always looked forward to getting back on the Triumph for more fun!

Pros: The smiling faces, everyone was happy all the time on this ship, The atmosphere on the Carnival Triumph brought out the best in everyone. The "fun ship" is an understatement.

Cons: There are none, A+ from we embarked until we disembarked

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

I have seem many shows in New York, London etc,. and these productions would rival any. The professional quality of the musicals to simply dancing on the deck was very evident.
Superb!!
I felt I was dining in a five star New York restaurant all the time!!
The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
These folks had to be the best the hospitality business has to offer and we were lucky to have them all with us on the Triumph, we made friends and smiled our cruise away. The interaction and genuine care shown by all staff that we came in contact with, made this cruise so special. Kudos to Carnival!!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Going to "Hell" was fun, the water activities were awesome, and of course shopping!
Don't Miss: One must visit "Hell"
The Mayan ruins were fabulous, shopping was a little frustrating, as they tend to be in your face.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Loved this port, but didnt have a lot of time to do all we wanted to. I would have liked less time in Cozumel and more in Ocho Rios.
Don't Miss: Dunn RIver Falls.