It was so much fun and the service was spectacular overall

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I thought this was an incredibly fun four night cruise on the Carnival Sunshine.

There were four of us in a balcony cabin and it was spacious enough for all of us and the beds were super comfortable.  I researched the cabin and made sure we picked one that was surrounded by other cabins above and below so we had no issues with noise.  My older son did a "Behind the Fun" Tour of the ship and really enjoyed it while my younger son, husband and I did the Dr. Suess Green Eggs and Ham character breakfast.  It was so well done!  Emma was an incredible cruise director.  We were stuck with the late seating but our waiters were great and it all worked out well.  We just had snacks at the buffet to hold us over.  We had previously been on 5 Royal Carribean cruises although the last one was about 11 years ago and thought this was more fun and better value for the money.  We would do this cruise or another Carnival Cruise again!

It was a quiet cabiin. Beds were super comfortable. Loved having the balcony.