My experience

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

13 Night Southern Caribbean Carnival Journeys (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I have gone on several Carnival cruises and this one was the worst. The Sunshine needs repairs and a good cleanng. We paid for an ocean view but the windows were so dirty we couldn't enjoy the view. The windows all over the ship were dirty and needed cleaning. The curtains in our room were full of holes and so we couldn't sleep after sunrise. The carpets in the hallway were dirty and tattered. There was a lightswitch leaking water in the hallway outside our room and it took two days to get it fixed. My daughter had given me a birthday dinner in Farenheit 555 and it was a 70.00 disappointing meal. The escargots were in some kind of pastry, my lobster tail was tough with no taste, my husband's steak was not cooked medium and his cheesecake was very dry - very disappointing.

The meals in the dining room were fair. On a good note the meals we paid for at JiJi's were excellent - taste and presentation superb. The ship was dirty and no place to sit and relax. The Limelight Lounge was very small for 3,000 people. I am going to take a break from Carnival.

Window was filthy and holes in the curtains.

JiJi's is the best place to eat on the ship.