Great Cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

Carnival has really stepped up their game.  The Carnival employees are helpful, also willing to help you, pleasant, and made the cruise really enjoyable.  Unlike in the past, all crew members spoke English and were working with a smile and a kind word.  I was really impressed.

As for the room though, I was very disappointed in the size of the bathroom.  I had a balcony room (6150) and would have expected a good size bathroom however it was so small that the door hit the toilet.  The width of the room was also very narrow .

Besides the width of the room and the tightness of the bathroom, the cruise boat itself was very nice. I would recommend this boat and cruise to anyone.  Loved all the ports with the exception of San Juan. (a complete waste of time)  Could have spent more time in either Saint Maarten or Grand Turk..

All and all, I have VERY impressed with the changes Carnival has made with its updated cruise ship and personal.  Keep up the good work!!

Never a dirty dish