Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I had fun on this cruise.

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

The ship was nice. The crew work hard to keep it clean. There was just tons of stuff to see and do. It is always better to go with a group of people instead of alone or just with one person\, because you always have someone to join you in an activity. Get good travel insurance. So many people were injured while out and about.

Pros: The food in the dining room was high end. The crew was very kind and patient.

Cons: The ports are all just touristy stores. If you want to see the countries you visit\, take an excursion. You don't have to buy it from the cruiseline either. There are vendors when you get off the ship.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

I got injured and had to use a wheelchair most of the trip. The ship is ver accessible and the crew very accomodating.
Any time dining is the way to go. The food most of the time was awesme. There were some misses for me on the lido deck\, but overall very good.
The ship was huge. They give you soap and shampoo but anythong else you have to buy. Come prepared.
Very friendly. Even when you are being a jerk to them. I saw some guests act the pure fool\, to the pont I want to tell them to shut up. But the crew never got ugly with them.
Lots to do and see. Not so much ont ports of call days until the stop is over.