Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Overall good fun

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

The ship was clean but I didn't care for the interior decorating. It reminded me of Dr. Suess with the trumpet and bead/pearls in the dining rooms, and then the wacky colored dots in the lido.

Pros: Excusrions

Cons: Short time in ports

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

Love the tissues for bathroom handles.
At times I felt we were over looked because we were a younger couple sitting with another young couple.
Our room attendant was great. His name escapes me now, but my husband really liked the nose strips for breathing, and asked for a few more samples, and he was very generous. We tipped him at the end, plus he remembered our name from the very start and greeted us with it everytime.