Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

I am done with carnival forever

Sail Date: September 14, 2013

Thank goodness we met up with friends. Or we would have been bored. The shows are awful, like heart wrenching painful! There is nothing to do on the boat except gamble or lay out or drink. The splendor was painfully pink everywhere. It was complete boredom. Bar staff was horrible. The morale of the staff was seen through their frustration. The crew was very disorganized in every post they worked. Communication was a total breakdown between customers and staff. All in all, I will not be cruising with Carnival again. Being a platinum cruiser this has been the worse experience. The room I was in was terrible and kept me up every night due to a crack in the ceiling with what seemed like a metal ball rolling around at all times of the day and night. Nothing was done to compensate me other than a 20% credit. I will not be recommending Carnival to my friends and family.