25th Anniversary Celebration

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2013
My Sister & I were celebrating our 25th Anniversary with our husbands. My husband & I have cruised before and was looking forward to this one. (My husband 6th & my 7th cruise) The entertainment was fair. Food was Fair. The ship decoration was horrible. Staff was great!!! as well as the Islands.

Better food on the celebrity

spares

There was not enough & somewhat boring

Teenager were constantly running up and down halls

Aweful decorations

Be sure to use the Adult only pool, This will be the only break from out of control children. This ship strictly enforces that NO children are allow in this area back of ship. Very relaxing. No running, pushing screaming or fighting.