Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

25th Anniversary Celebration

Sail Date: August 13, 2013

My Sister & I were celebrating our 25th Anniversary with our husbands. My husband & I have cruised before and was looking forward to this one. (My husband 6th & my 7th cruise) The entertainment was fair. Food was Fair. The ship decoration was horrible. Staff was great!!! as well as the Islands.
Aweful decorations
Better food on the celebrity
There was not enough & somewhat boring
Teenager were constantly running up and down halls
1st time on Grand Turks, It was beautiful

Be sure to use the Adult only pool, This will be the only break from out of control children. This ship strictly enforces that NO children are allow in this area back of ship. Very relaxing. No running, pushing screaming or fighting.