Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

A fun-filled enjoyable first cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

The ship was clean, the staff was friendly, there was a multitude of activities to engage in. My cabin steward knew my wife's and my name and greeted us in a very friendly manner the very first time we stepped out of our cabin. Ship-board food was good but not amazing, the shows were really fun and overall, I was very pleased with the experience. We had a great honeymoon. Thanks, Carnival!

Pros: Numerous activities\, tax/duty-free shopping\, incredibly friendly cabin stewarts

Cons: Very slow service at dinner (i.e. 20+ min drink refill times)

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

It took us 20 minutes to find the Golden Pearl from our rooms on deck 6 since you had to change floors twice and go through the casino to get there\, which was a little frustrating. We later found a more direct route through the cabin area but it seemed very non-intuitive
We loved the balcony!
Our stateroom steward remade some of the towel animals for us at my request because we accidentally unmade one. He knew our names before we had our bags unpacked and was extremely friendly and courteous. Hats off and our sincere thanks to Dennis!