Superb and Spectacular "Splendor"

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 01, 2012
I loved this cruise, the room was wonderful, the activities enjoyable and accessible, the food delightful, the variety of activities for all ages superb, and the crewmembers made this voyage perfect. I couldn't have asked for better people to make my vacation a success.

The crewmembers were all so wonderfully friendly, it was like taking a cruise with people you've known all your life. They were so fabulously funny and went out of their way to encourage and include all people. They went out of their way to learn passengers names and even had inside jokes by the end of the cruise. It was fantastic

Pros: Capable and Charismatic Crewmembers

Cons: mealtimes often conflicted with activities I wanted to participate in\

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!