Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise was ok

Sail Date: March 25, 2012

The ship was ok. I have been on several trips and the ship is average compared to the others. One of the things that I liked least was the service on the ship. Most everyone that serviced up was either put off by us or rude. We ended up only going to the formal dinner one time on the ship. Our service was terrible and very rude. Needless to say, we ate at the buffet every night.

Pros: comedy

Cons: food and service

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.

Very poor service and the variety at night was not good. Since we did not use formal dining, it left us with very little options. My husband and I also eat very healthy (no dairy, lean protein and a lot of greens). Our options were very limited which made it difficult to eat.
Our stateroom attendant was very good. Our room was always cleaned to perfection.
My son has been on six cruises (All Royal Caribbean). He loved the kids area. However, he did not want to go back to the kids area after spending two hours the first day of the cruise. He said it was "boring."