Awesome time

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 12, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
Cabin Type: Suite
Very clean ship. We chose a grand suite this time since we had 2 adults and 2 teenagers. This was the best decision we made. If you can afford it I highly recommend spending the extra money. The outside theatre was great. They provide blankets because it does get cold. The cleaning staff was awesome. We are messy people and they kept the room clean. The food was good. The desserts are usually bland but this time most had a flavor. They provided lots,of photo options which was great because I can never get the family to all smile...so I had lots,of options to choose from. I only have 2 complaints. I wish that the major show's times were earlier and the casino slots just sucked the money in. I know they would be tight but these were overly tight.

I recommend the deli at the aft

Pros: Cabin, staff, food variety

Cons: Showtimes

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.