A ton of fun!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Splendor
The ship is very big and very beautiful. Its hard to capture everything in a brief review here. The staff and crew did an excellent job of making sure travelers were happy throughout the trip. There was so much entertainment to choose from you had to pick what you wanted to do.

Food was good and plenty of it. Our waiter and his assistant gave us very good service. I thought I was eating at a very expensive restaurant each night of the cruise.

Too much to do which was a good problem. Activities for all ages

look above

Very friendly and helpful. This ship had employees from 56 countries. Very cool the variety of cultures and people represented. The only hard part was sometimes they couldn't understand what I was asking for. NO problem I just ask another near by employee.

I have only been on one cruise prior to this one and it was also Carnival but another ship. The layout was pretty easy to get accustomed to after a couple days I pretty much knew my way around. My only complaint would be no irons in the room. I had to go to another floor half way across the ship to iron my shirt for formal night.
Our room was a little small but I expected that we got the most affordable room possible. The bed was nice and big. The bathroom was a bit small and had a curtain on the shower instead of a door. So if you weren't extremely careful the bathroom floor got very wet.

look at ship quality

Pros: So much entertainment!

Cons: Debarkation Process!

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!