Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

The food and service was terrific. This is my 9th cruise and will definitely continue to take Carnival. Over 400 kids onboard and we never saw them except by the pools! Wonderful serenity area for adults only. Singing maitre'd and great cruise director made the experience fun. So the ship went North. The price was great and the ship was new. The entertainment was first rate; expecially the dancers and comedians. It is a FUN SHIP cruise line and they make it fun.

Pros: the staff was fabulous

Cons: I couldn't go for another week. I didn't want to leave!

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

I wish I had those cleaners at my house. The ship sparkled clean. :)
As good as a 5 star restaurant.
First time I had a balcony cabin. It was great.
Really wanted to please all guests.
Dancers were first rate. Comedians were hilarious.
As an adult, I love it the kids were doing their own thing. They seemed to enjoy themselves.