Great Alaska Cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2012
Ship: Carnival Spirit
Very nice ship for it's age (I am going to sail on the new "Magic" ship in September). Very nice crew who work hard to please you. Lots of ports to visit. Great excursions, but rather costly for the ones I really wanted.

I looked forward to going home so I didn't have to eat all the time.

We loved our Karaoke DJ "Jay" on the "Spirit". He was on another ship on a previous cruise and he is a hoot! All the new friends we met on board ship also ket talking about Jay the DJ. I just want him to sing a Karaoke song or two to the audience as he can compete with the best entertainment that is offered on-board the ship.
I wish the "Spirit" had electronic black-jack tables like the "Conquest"

I have been on seven cruises and the best staff are on the "Conquest". but this ship's staff is number two which is very good.

We picked a balcony stateroom this time and it was worth it.

Pros: Seeing Alaska for the first time. It is beautiful, but I don't want to live there.

Cons: Going home

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!