Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Excellent cruise

Sail Date: March 25, 2012

This is the second time we went for a Mexican Cruise. This is ship(Carnival Spirit) is more bigger and luxury that the Carnival Elation. We love all the activities, night life and of course the food... My kids loves and enjoy with their cousins and the new friend they met in the cruise. This is our gift to our daughter who just graduate as a nurse. Maybe we will go back after she pass the board exam for nursing. I love it and recommend to the people who never try to cruise. It's once in a life time adventure with luxury and feeling you are in your fantasy time and hoping will never end.

Pros: I like most the food, and entertainment and the ship crew, they're all real people

Cons: nothing, I like all and plan to go back soon

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

Our balcony stateroom at the Verandah is awesome. You can relax there after all the tiring activities outside your room.
All the ship crew are wonderful and very acoomodating.