Scenery was Spectacular

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

6 Night Alaska (Vancouver To Seattle)
Sail Date: May 04, 2011
Ship: Carnival Spirit
The ship was beautiful. There were plenty of quiet spots to view the beautiful inside passage. I noticed a few areas that needed some sprucing up....chipped paint, etc. I thought it would have been nice to have other musical options than rock 'n roll and 70's and 80's hits. There was quite a few seniors on this trip. Our room was nice and clean. The ship's eating areas were crowded and we often walked around at breakfast and lunch looking for an available table.

My only criticism was that the artificial flowers were faded and broken on the top deck. Also, I noticed that our shower would overflow occasionally.

We opted for the least expensive cabins, knowing that we wouldn't spend much time in them. But they were still very comfortable, clean and had some view of the outside.

Pros: The food, of course. Also, we had an excellent cruise director who kept things light and moving. Best of all though was the length of time spent at ports. We had plenty of time to visit the area.

Cons: I have

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!